Application / Screening
1) The following is a list of conditions that must be met
in order to consider acceptance of applicants that apply for a rental:
- You must be at least 18 years old to apply
- Completed application must be accompanied by deposit
and application fee
- At least two consistent years of rental or resident
- Favorable references from past places of residence
- No history of evictions (unlawful detainer) or broken
- Employed by present employer for at least six months,
and previous for at least six months. If present employment is less than
six months, then previous must be at least one year
- Salary must be at least 2.5 times the rent for
the subject apartment (gross income collectively among applicants) or 4.0 times
the rent for any Guarantor
- Salary must be constant and verifiable (i.e. pay
- Able to pay rent on the first of each month
- At least one local bank account with a balance
sufficient to pay for one month’s rent
- Established credit in good standing
- Meet building occupancy standards
- Provide us with a valid I.D. / Driver’s License,
verification of Social Security card, and last two pay stubs
1) We allow a maximum of Two
(2) people (including children) in a studio apartment.
2) We allow a maximum of Three
(3) people (including children) in a one bedroom.
3) We allow a maximum of Four
(4) people (including children) in a two bedroom, one bathroom.
4) We allow a maximum of Five
(5) people (including children) in a two bedroom, two bathroom.
5) We allow a maximum of Six
(6) people (including children) in a three bedroom.
IN RENTAL HOUSING ON THE BASIS OF RACE, RELIGION, SEX, SEXUAL PREFERENCE,
MARITAL STATUS OR FAMILIAL STATUS, AGE, NATIONAL ORIGIN OR ETHNIC ORIGIN, AND
ANY OTHER UNREASONABLE OR ARBITRARY BASIS IS ILLEGAL.